Sunday 15 February 2015

Hozier - Cherry Wine



Her eyes and words are so icy
Oh but she burns like rum on the fire
Hot and fast and angry as she can be
I walk my days on a wire
------------------------------------------------------------------
But I want it
It's a crime that she's not around most of the time.
------------------------------------------------------------------
And it's worth it, it's divine
I have this some of the time

The way she shows me I'm hers and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
The blood is rare and sweet as cherry wine.

- Hozier


For all that it's worth...
is it worth it?
As little time I spend with you
Is it worth all pain when you're not around?
For all that it's worth, (insert a million reasons why).
For all that it's worth, (insert a million and one reasons why not).
Guess not.
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ hozier.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment