Tuesday 16 July 2013

Mumford and Sons - Where Are You Now?



It came to the end, it seems you had heard
As we walked the city streets you never said a word
When we finally sat down your eyes were full of spite
I was desperate, I was weak, I could not put up a fight
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You were strangely less in pain, than you were cold
Triumphant in your mind of the logic that you hold
You said no one would ever know the love that we had shared
As I took my leave to go it was clear you didn't care
----------------------------------------------------------------------
And I hear of your coming and your going in the town
I hear stories of your smile, I hear stories of your frown
And the darkness can descend we can relish all the pain
But I know that's what you love cause you know I love the same

But where are you now? Where are you now?
Do you ever think of me in the quiet, in the crowd?
- Mumford and Sons


Ever wonder if a lot of relationships would be saved if people took a little time?
You could explain the situation, the circumstances, and the fix.
What if instead of acting out of rage/spite/sadness, you let it settle for a bit?
Just a thought.
But I guess you could say if you're not acting out your emotions then you aren't being true to yourself.
Sometimes logic isn't always right.
Some of us get it.
I could try incredibly hard to explain my side of the story.
But if your mind is made up, there's nothing I can do..
It's just a thought.
Ever been in a room full of people and think of someone else and smile?
That person has to be special..
Someone who pulls you away without even being around is special.
Someone who makes you smile with just a thought is special.
"Everybody is gonna hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
- Bob Marley
Ever wonder if a lot of relationships would be saved if people took a little time apart.?
If you've pulled away from someone you think is special, curiosity is normal.
You hear stories of what you each have been doing from others.
But does she think of you?
Maybe, maybe not.
But it's a personal question that you have to ask...personally.
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ mumfordandsons.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment