Tuesday 7 May 2013

Daughter - Landfill



Throw me in the landfill
Don't think about the consequences
Throw me in the dirt pit
Don't think about the choices that you make
Throw me in the water
Don't think about the splash I will create
Leave me at the altar
Knowing all the things you just escaped

This is torturous
Electricity between both of us
And this is dangerous
'cause I want you so much
But I hate your guts
I hate you
- Daughter


Emo.
Isolation.
A few shots too many.
I've thought a little about self-deprecation.
What's the point of it?
Maybe I need to stop thinking logically...
But it's not like you deserve it.
If someone treats you like dirt, it doesn't mean you are.
So...when you're stuck at the point of "she left me"...I get it.
The point is, what do I do now?
Drop the bottle.
Turn on your phone.
Reply to your texts.
Call a friend.
Acknowledge the situation and turn it into "go ahead and leave".
It's time to fight back.
So forget about me.
Throw me away.
Leave me alone.
Don't even think about how I'll be after...just go.
I'll feel torn between love and hate...but cut away from the pain.
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ ohdaughter.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment