Friday 5 April 2013

Chlöe Howl - I Wish I Could Tell You



It gets a little hard to sleep knowing you were here
There's other guys good for me, but you won't disappear
I lost my breath and stumbled over the idea of you
But it never caught up with the reality of what you do

You're playing with my mind
I'm sick of hearing you pretend that you care
But never going to apologize
I know you're lying through your teeth
But you're swearing on your life
And there's no language that I know
To make you understand I'm letting you go

I wish I could tell you but I just run and hide
I wish I could tell you but it's a thorn in my side
If I could find the words to say, maybe this pain would go away
If I could find the words to say, we could move on...
- Chlöe Howl


The Bad Break.
It's over...but the butterflies came back.
I've been moving on without moving on.
It's probably one of the worst mistakes someone could make
We tried to get away from our mess but pulled others in it.

So we just transition...transition to

The Mistake.
The grass may be greener on the other side.
But the grass here is still green.
The butterflies are still here.
I just need to let them go.
Just like I have to let you go...to make you go.
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ chloehowl.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment