Monday 4 June 2012

Kina Grannis - Cambridge



I need to hear this
I chose you long ago
Have you chosen me yet?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now please don't take this wrong
You know I want you
But don't think I won't move on
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You once whispered words to me
Wondering if anybody loved each other like we do
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cause I'm starting to wear thin, find it harder to forgive
Everytime you let us slip down your list of priorities

I'm waiting for you to finally say, you are here and here to stay
But darling, if you know that it's through
Can't keep doing what you do
Is it time to let go of you?

- Kina Grannis

No one ever talks about falling out of love.
It's one of those situations where you're not really mad or bitter...
What are you supposed to do?
The topics are always black and white...
"I love you" or "I hate you"...so what if it's both?
The good ones are never that simple.
The ones you think will last.
So when they don't...can you really wait forever?
Are we living in a fairy tale or in reality?
It's not that there's anything wrong with either of us.
It's not that either of us did any wrong.
It's different from when we started and it's different from where we should be.
You're a step behind on the same road.
Whether it's time for us to go on together or move on separately is up to you.
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ kinagrannis.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment