Wednesday 25 April 2012

James Morrison - You Make it Real



There's so much craziness surrounding me
There's so much going on it gets hard to breathe
When all my faith has gone you bring it back to me
You make it real for me

When I'm not sure of my priorities
When I've lost sight of where I'm meant to be
Like holy water washing over me
You make it real for me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
When my head is strong but my heart is weak
I'm full of arrogance and uncertainty
When I can't find the words
You teach my heart to speak

And I'm running to you baby
Cause you are the only one who saves me
That's why I've been missing you lately
Cause you make it real for me

- James Morrison

Everyone deserves someone to give them hope.
To help them find their dreams and their way.
So to have someone who keeps you grounded...keeps you in check.
They keep you away from all the commotion that comes with life.
They keep you focused on the goal which originally made you happy.
Anyone who's there for you is a special person in your life.
So when you inspire me to do bigger and better things...
...I don't want to leave you behind.
You may keep me grounded but I want you to take this leap with me.
You're only one who makes me believe what my heart says and not what is most logical.
You do it like no other.
...I'll come back for you.
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ jamesmorrisonmusic.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment