Sunday 4 March 2012

Mat Kearney - Ships in the Night


We're just fumbling through the grey
Trying to find a heart that's not walking away.

Turn the lights down low
Walk these halls alone
We can feel so far from so close

Like ships in the night
You keep passing me by
Just wasting time
Trying to prove who's right
And if it all goes crashing into the sea
If it's just you and me
Trying to find the light

- Mat Kearney

Fights happen.
But in the end it's not about who's right or who's wrong.
It's about you and I.
You and I making it work. You and I going through the unknown.
So while "you're passing me by"
"I'm gonna find my way back to your side"
That's what it's all about.
Going through all of it...together.
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ matkearney.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment