Monday 6 February 2012

Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes



I'm running out of ways to make you see
I want you to stay here beside me
I won't be ok and I won't pretend I am
So just tell me today and take my hand
Please take my hand
Please take my hand

Just say yes, just say there's nothing holding you back
It's not a test, nor a trick of the mind
Only love
- Snow Patrol


I'm not going to sugarcoat it.
I'm not going to put on a face like it's all okay.
It's all or nothing; I've got enough friends.
I've been waiting and trying but now you have to give me something.
I know you've been hurt in the past.
But forget the "what ifs" and "last times".
Open up to me and I promise you won't hurt like that again.
Open up and make new memories with me.
You can stop protecting your heart because I'll never break it.
Just say yes and be happy.
Just say yes and be free.
Just say yes and be with me.
Just say yes.
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ snowpatrol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment