Monday 13 February 2012

Parachute - Kiss Me Slowly



Stay with me, baby stay with me
Tonight don't leave me alone
Walk with me, come and walk with me
To the edge of all we've ever known
...................................
She stood by as it fell apart
Separate rooms and broken hearts
But I won't be the one to let you go

Well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be
But with my eyes closed all I see
Is the skyline, through the window
The moon above you and the streets below
..................................
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.
- Parachute


Where do you go when you don't know what's out there for you?
What do you do when everything is unsure?...
When all you know and all it ever was lead to being left alone.
Watching life pass you by. Watching it all come down...
When will better come by?

I don't know.
I don't know why it happens. I don't know why you run.
But I do know that it's hard to love again.
It's hard. But not impossible.
So if this is what you want, don't run.
You don't have to. I won't leave you.
Whatever it is we have here, wherever it will go, all I see is you.
Here and now...just stay.
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ weareparachute.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment